5D Diamond Painting Pen can be used to apply crystals or rhinestones to jewelry, shoes, purses, glassware, and virtually anything else you choose.Main Features
- Holds up to 70 Stones: apply up to 70 of these at once, without going back and collecting more.
- Comes With Crystals: variety of sizes and colors crystals, use a mixture of different ones together.
- Works on Nails: along with a wide variety of objects, also can be used to your fingernails or toenails.
Use: 5D diamond painting embroidery
14 x 1.15 cm
1. Pick up First Rhinestone: dump some of the rhinestones onto a flat surface, hold the tip of your applicator tool over a single rhinestone, and press down on the tool to pick the stone up.
2. Apply Craft Glue To Object: to transfer it to an object, you'll first need to apply a bit of craft glue (any type) to that object, which could be a shoe, a handbag, or something else.
3. Release Rhinestone: holding your applicator tool directly yet gently against the spot, press down on the applicator to release that rhinestone, it’ll stick to the glue spot you've applied.
4. Continue Process: continue the process just described with other rhinestones. It's fine if you want to collect a bunch of rhinestones in your applicator tool and then apply them all at once.
5. Holds Up To 70 Stones: each applicator tool will hold up to 70 crystals and/or rhinestones in its center section. That means you'll be able to apply up to 70 of these at once.
Q1: Does it need glue?
A1: Yeah, we need glue to stick diamond, which glue is depend on the surface that diamond stick on, like fabric, we use fabric glue.
Q2: Does this pen can fit all diamond?
A2: No, 3mm pen suit for 3mm diamond, 5mm pen suit for 5mm diamond. Seller suggested buyer buy diamond and pen set.
Q3: How to use this tool?
A3: Directly press the diamond into the pen, up to 70 can be stored, and then release the diamond by pressing the handle on the top of the pen, release one by one.